Food Services

Pam Prine



South Perry Elementary


Manager: Hope Freeman

Perry Central Middle School


Manager: Michelle Herring

Perry Central High School


Manager: Dana Kidd

Runnelstown Elementary


Manager: Renez Shows

*You MUST fill out a new lunch form each year for meal benefits. If you do not complete a form, your child will automatically pay full price for meals.

*Please read the following document concerning school meal charge policy and lunch room debt.

The MS Department of Human Services (MDHS) administers the P-EBT plan for Mississippi

Perry County School District is unable to answer any questions about these cards as our office(s) weren't involved in their distribution. Here is a link to the information you'll need to answer your questions. 

Families can also call the P-EBT hotline at 1-833-316-2423 between the hours of 10:00am and 7:00pm, Monday-Friday.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement:


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.